PDF to JPG
Downloadable program that allows users to convert PDF documents to JPG format
- Category PDF
- Program license Trial version
- Version 13.0
- Size 1.37 MB
- Works under: Windows 2003 / Windows 2000 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows XP / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Program available in English
- Program by trisun-software-limited
PDF to JPG is a free program that lets you turn standard PDF files into JPG files that you can save or share.
Though there are a number of programs that let you create PDF files, most of those programs are fairly expensive. You'll also find programs that create picture files from PDF files, but those programs often change the layout or look of the page. PDF to JPG is one of the best programs of its type because it creates JPG files that look almost exactly the same as the originals. The only problem you might have is that the new file will not retain any links found on the page.
PDF files often take up a lot of space on your computer. When you need to send one of those files to an employer or a client, you might find that attaching the file to the proper email address takes a long time and slows down your computer speed. Turning those files into picture files is easy with the use of PDF to JPG. Not only does it create JPG files from PDF files, but it also lets you save those files in other formats, including BMP and PNG formats.
Though the user interface might look complicated, it's easier to use than you would think. Selecting a button at the very top lets you pick the PDF files you want to convert from your desktop or folders on your computer. Other buttons let you remove files or delete files as needed. The UI also shows you any details you need about those files, such as which ones need a password to be accessed.
Buttons underneath this section let you decide how to convert those files. Select the new format that you need and the resolution of the final image. You can rotate the file left or right by up to 270 degrees, too, and create a true color file or a black and white file. The program even lets you decide where you want to store that file. Pressing a convert button on the bottom right automatically converts that file.
When using PDF to JPG, you'll always want to check each file you convert to ensure it looks right before deleting the original. Though the program may make some minor changes to the look and layout of your files, it's one of the best ways to turn PDF files into JPG files.
- Converts PDF files to JPG, BMP and other types of files
- Lets you convert multiple files at the same time
- Can retain the original colors in the document or make documents black and white
- Lets you rotate and change the resolution of files
- One of the only free PDF conversion programs available
- Will not retain links in the new image
- User interface has a confusing look
- May make layout changes that you don't like